We are an Australian developer of software for landscape professionals. Applications and tools include:
- gCADPlus, – a landscape CAD application for professional designers with an emphasis on the inclusion of helpful sustainable design tools,
- SppDb, – a personal plant database application designed to work with landscape CAD programs such as gCADPlus,
- TINMaker, – a tool for generating surface meshes for terrain modelling,
- AutoCAD 2D – free plant symbol libraries for use with AutoCAD in the metric and Imperial (USA) environments.
- GardenCAD – this low cost CAD application for garden designers is still available, but future development has ceased. Existing users can trade their copy of GardenCAD for a copy of GardenCAD Plus – gCADPlus. Please contact us for details.
Digital design work saves paper.