We are an Australian developer of landscape design software for landscape professionals. Applications and tools developed by us include:
- gCADPlus – landscape CAD software for professional landscape designers. Hundreds of professionally drawn symbols including irrigation symbols, Australian native species and more. We have an emphasis on our designers being able to create sustainable designs by including tools to select species appropriate for the site and rate the design for sustainability. gCADPlus features an in-built database, but also works with a free ‘roll your own’ plant database. Comprehensive support is provided via ‘how to’ movies on YouTube, online help and and face to face support if required. gCADPlus is quality landscape software created specially for Australian landscapers. gCADPlus runs on Macs and Windows – free to try.
- GardenCAD – landscape design software for garden designers. Features include a comprehensive library of symbols, great snapping tools, an ability to open several drawings at once, precision control over layers, line types, colors, line widths, layouts (pages), automated plant scheduling, dimensioning, change text styles and more. Comprehensive guide. Affordable ($AUD 49.95 )
- SppDb – a personal plant database application designed to work with landscape design software programs such as gCADPlus and GardenCAD. Store information about those plants that you actually know and work within your local design setting. Use SppDb’s simple interface and search tools as a ‘memory jogger’ to find species that solve a particular landscape design problem. Add new species and update SppDb as you become familiar with their characteristics and growth patterns to build your intellectual property. Easily export and import data to and from landscape design CAD software such as gCADPlus and GardenCAD, companion landscape design applications.
- JobRegister – a tool to keep track of clients in a landscape maintenance business.
- TINMaker – a free landscape design software tool for generating surface meshes for terrain modelling in landscape design,
- AutoCAD 2D – free plant symbol libraries for use with AutoCAD in the metric and Imperial (USA) environments.
Digital design work saves paper and is good for the environment.
Keywords: Australian landscape design software, gCADPlus, gcad, gCAD+, landscape design software, plant database